Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When a relationship goes bad...

Hilarious discovery in Wal*mart by one of my besties on our search for "He's just not that into you"

I never want this card...however sad and yet insanely hilarious that a card such of this is in existence!
Troubled RelationshipI wish I could go back...
and not cheat on you
not lie to you
you're not my only baby mama
and cherish you
and care for you
and treat you with the utmost respect that any woman anywhere deserves




If you get this card... run.. FAR! Don't look back. Don't think aww he is changing because if you get all mushy over this card then when he comes the next time with a cute little build-a-bear with a recorded voice BECAUSE he messed up again...

Ladies... no one wants a cute bear that when you give it a little squeeze it says "at least you have this bear to hug"

Just saying... don't let it be you.

Xoxo
**ME**

Thanks to one of my besties for pointing out this card and to Wal*mart for carrying it!

Viewers