Monday, August 10, 2009

At least the coffee was good...

Hi again avid followers, newcomers, future exes and my future husband,

First off I have been slacking... I know! Not sure what it was loss of creative energy... a re-evaluation of who I have been choosing to date... but whatever it was or may still be I am back in full force catching you up and throwing in some new twists... what are those? hmm you will just have to wait and find out.

Bear with me I am finally coming to the end of February of 09... (I know this has been a journey) my last date of the month and well... it was quite an experience... It has been a long month of disappointments but there were some shining stars that came out of it. However, Mr. Coffee didn't really make the cut.


We met at a local book store for coffee and what I thought would be worthwhile conversation was... well just a regular cup of coffee. Mr. Coffee and I have been talking off and on for the past month I was never really terribly interested in him... there was no mystery, he wasn't a "bad boy", there was nothing I thought I needed to fix. He definitely wasn't perfect he was just there and well his interest in me was enough to keep my interest.

Of course being my classy self I showered, took time on my hair and makeup and wore a cute outfit... Mr. Coffee... well i will describe his outfit as... horrible it was like the guy was planning on the date being an entire disaster. I tried looking past the the fact his idea of coffee attire was a stained hoodie with what was either wood chips or ugh dandruff on the back, dirty jeans and horrible sneakers with mud on them. Honestly, I am not one to look at an outfit first but if it was at least clean I wouldn't have cared. At least I knew what I may be getting myself into...

Rule: Be yourself... if you always dress like a homeless person do it. Then I at least know I should start running... far

We went up to get coffee... I bought my own...

His teeth were so bad. His conversation was non existent.

But my raspberry mocha was really good and I bought some great new reads.

NEXT!

Xoxo
**ME**




Viewers