Monday, June 22, 2009

A second run-in...

Hi again avid followers, newcomers, future ex's and my future husband,


The Dimples... I am addicted to them and to him. A good addiction though.. one that makes me want to really get to know him. And that is like a breakthrough for me when it comes to guys I meet at bars.


I'm sipping on a simply wonderful mixed drink I lovingly call a Woo-Woo cause when you drink one to many... you feel like WOO WOOOOO. Anywayyy one of my besties and I are picking out some great music to play for the night when dimples walks in with... well a lesser attractive man we will call the pimp (as in pimple but i am trying to be kinda nice here). Anyways... I casually make my way over to say hello. He sees me with his dimples and that smile and I could go on but I won't...


As the night goes on he is looking for music to play and I go over and try to be cute by making fun of his selections... well it happens he has great taste (if it was still the early 90s) and he ends up making fun of me... forever thinking my favorite song is "Like a Virgin" by Madonna. We all know that is far from the truth...

anyway after throwing down a few drinks (literalllyyyy haha just kidding) with my girlie we decided to go over to another bar to see our friends. As I am leaving Mr. Dimples says he would really like if I would stay and watch him play pool... I say I would really like it if he came with.... it was like a test to see who was in control...

he was... he stayed...

So I am at the next bar a little upset... thinking maybe i should go back over and watch him play pool and we could come back here and.... stupid girl this is not a fairy tale. If he wants me to watch him play pool then he will come and get me I refuse to be someones puppy dog.

He came... to see me! Greeting each other with a kiss and talking... and watching his dimples and eyes they seemed to smile with his smile. they are dark and full of mystery and passion. We exchanged numbers and he kissed me goodnight...

what will become of dimples... and can they be trusted?

Xoxo
**ME**

Viewers