Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I wouldn't walk 500 miles...

Hi again avid followers, newcomers, future exes and my future husband,

I have found that soo many guys that I really connect with are untouchable...I mean really! Honest to god untouchable. Everyone is a phone call away unless you have to check your time zones!

I met a wonderful man in the air force...he lives in the STATE of Washington...a college sports director in New Hampshire and a doctor from Ohio. Now when I say met I mean it in a virtual way... who knows they could have all been cross dressing women or people playing mean tricks! It's a shame they live so far away...but at least I made some good friends out of it. Although, if I had the chance to really meet them. I honestly do not have a problem with distance...distance has a problem with me.

Cheers to distance! No matter how far apart we are I know I can always stay true.

I guess I would walk 500 miles...or fly...sail...teleport

Xoxo
ME

Viewers